Calm oceans do not a great captain make.
Only the hardiest adventurers can navigate such stormy waters as depicted in this image we wrestled from a kraken off the coast of Singapore.
Water is the strongest element. This eternal icon of femine strength dashes ships and hopes, carves great canyons, and will, over aeons, reduce mountains to sand.
Safe passage requires studied experience and careful respect – when to lean in, when to change tack, and when to simply appreciate the beauty and hold it close.
The reward for such slavish dedication to craft? New lands and exotic plunder.
And, if Poseidon’s truly blessed you, a nice Deep Sea three-pack to help you stay the course.
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Austalian cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Classic boxer brief cut offering extra coverage on the leg
- Subtly placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband
- Uninterrupted wrap-around image
- Supersoft seams provide all-day comfort